Sunday 5 November 2017

Rugby Tonight

BT Sport- Rugby Tonight

I attended a live show called 'Rugby Tonight'. This is a live show which gives you a round up of the latest news and gossip on rugby in the UK. The atmosphere inside the studio was fun like, everybody was enjoying themselves by getting involved with the show. 

The show had one guest Andy Gomarsall and two pundits Ben Kay and Ugo Monye. I thought they spoke well and had a great understanding of the sport as ex-players. 

I don't have a great interest in rugby, but for me the show was quite entertaining. It reminded me of another live sporting show I used to watch every Saturday morning called Soccer AM where they also have guests such as ex-footballers and present footballers. 

I also acknowledged the fact that most of the audience were in rugby kit which again symbolises their passion as fans of the sport. 

The thing I enjoyed the most was Gomarsall having ago at the tackle bag because it looked fun and really jeered up the crowd which created an intriguing atmosphere.

It's a good job that the bag didn't have something like bricks inside, otherwise they would have possibly needed to call the ambulance because the way in which he dove into the tackle bag head first and with such great impact made me flinch a bit. 

This was also a show where the audience were standing up rather than being seated which initially at one stage I thought this was going to be exhausting, but it didn't feel that way as the show was only an hour long.

Most of the audience where dressed in rugby kit, which again suggests that they have a huge passion for the sport and are identifying themselves as proper rugby fans.  





  





No comments:

Post a Comment